Whether you need to be away for work or for fun
You do not want to be worrying about whether your dog is happy and appropriately cared for while you are gone. When you leave them with us, you will know they are cared for by the same well-qualified people each day, with plenty of opportunities to run and play. We cannot wait to meet you and your dog and welcome them into our small, clean, home-based, cage free boarding facility.
To stay with us dogs must be:
Friendly with people and other dogs, no severe separation anxiety, over 4 months of age and no known fence jumpers or biters.
Current on all DHPPv, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations.
Dogs should be flea and tick free and on an oral or spot-on preventative.
Dogs must be able to stay in our fencing that is 6 feet tall. If you have a known fence jumper, this is probably not a good place for them to stay.
- EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020:
- $25.00 per day first dog
- $15.00 per day per dog, second or more dogs same family same suite (dogs must be able to eat together). If your dogs need to be separated to eat, please book separate suites.
- $2 per day per dog for medication administration
- **All boarding includes a cot bed and fleece blanket, water and food bowls, daily complimentary treats, multiple play sessions, a minimum of 5 daily opportunities to potty outdoors, and lots of love and attention!
$15 per day per dog
*Pick-up by 6:00 PM
**Please note: We charge by the day, not by the night. On drop off day, we charge for the entire day no matter what time of the day or night the dog is brought in for boarding because we must hold the suite all day for your dog. (Monday-Saturday drop off hours are 6 AM to 8 PM, however we close from Noon to 3 PM so appointments MUST be made for a pickup or drop off during that time) On check out day, check out hours are from 6 AM to 9 AM. After 9 AM, there is a FULL CHARGE no matter what time the dog leaves. (Monday-Saturday pickup hours are 6 AM to 8 PM, however we close from noon to 3 PM so appointments MUST be made during those hours) On Sundays & holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day) pickups are allowed from 1 PM until 8 PM and there is a FULL CHARGE for Sundays & holidays regardless of the time the dog is checked out.
WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBT CARDS, CASH & CHECKS.
- Please Note: Checks must be made payable to Susan Burcham. There is a 3% fee added to the total bill for credit or debt card use.
- As of 7/1/18, we are required to charge a 6% sales tax per the Kentucky Revenue Cabinet.
- Call us today at 270-227-5705