Whether you need to be away for work or for fun
You do not want to be worrying about whether your dog is happy and appropriately cared for while you are gone. When you leave them with us, you will know they are cared for by the same well-qualified people each day, with plenty of opportunities to run and play. We cannot wait to meet you and your dog and welcome them into our small, clean, home-based, cage free boarding facility.
To stay with us dogs must be:
Friendly with people and other dogs, no severe separation anxiety, over 4 months of age and no known fence jumpers or biters.
Current on all DHPPv, Bordetella, and Rabies vaccinations.
Dogs should be flea and tick free and on an oral or spot-on preventative.
Dogs must be able to stay in our fencing that is 4 feet tall. If you have a known fence jumper, this is probably not a good place for them to stay.
- EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020:
- $25.00 per day first dog
- $15.00 per day per dog, second or more dogs same family same suite
- $5 per visit for medication administration
- **All boarding includes a cot bed and fleece blanket, water and food bowls, daily complimentary treats, multiple play sessions, a minimum of 5 daily opportunities to potty outdoors, and lots of love and attention!
$15 per day per dog
*Pick-up by 6:00 PM
**Please note: On drop off day, we charge for the entire day no matter what time of the day or night the dog is brought in for boarding. If the check out day is Monday through Saturday, there is NO CHARGE for the day IF THE DOG IS PICKED UP BY NOON. If the dog is picked up after noon, there is a FULL CHARGE per dog for pick up day. On Sundays, pickups are allowed from 1 PM until 9 PM and there is a FULL CHARGE for Sunday, regardless of the time the dog is checked out.
WE NOW ACCEPT CREDIT/DEBT CARDS, CASH & CHECKS.
- Please Note: Checks must be made payable to Susan Burcham. There is a 2% fee added to the total bill for credit card use.
- As of 7/1/18, we are required to charge a 6% sales tax per the Kentucky Revenue Cabinet.
- Call us today at 214-766-7929